Monday, August 24, 2009

Buck and I Need YOUR Help.


Winter comes and I get fidgety....Two years ago I joined three friends on their cruise uninvited. Last year on the spur of the moment I found myself in Marseilles and then off to Israel . So, I decided this year to think ahead and plan an adventure. Buck and I are hitting the road. But there is more! WE WANT TO BE ROVING REPORTERS COVERING DOG TRAVEL. We are going to have too much fun and we don't want you to miss out on all of our shenanigans. We want YOU to help us design our trip. So, can you give us all your suggestions for dog friendly restaurants, hotels, motels, dog parks, beaches, good cities, bad cities and heh...line us up for a play date (Buck will be ready after he completes charm school).

My first idea was to make a loop Asheville, Charlotte, Charleston, Savannah, Pensacola, Gulfport, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville and home. No, I am not closing down to do this. I will wait for an opening in the calendar when you guys are busy at home and I will take off for a city or two or more…whatever time allows.

So, get crackin' and send those cards, letters,tweets and e-mails. Buck would prefer you send your suggestions directly to him at buck@pondercove.com.

I can hear Willie singing now..."On the road again".

No comments: